Gather balls and build clusters.
Please read the disclaimer before playing any of the games.
- Create clusters of the active colour to reach the target before the counter runs out.
- Drag like-coloured balls together to start a cluster.
- Once a cluster is made, smaller clusters or single balls can be added to it.
- If needed, single balls can be changed to the active colour by dragging them into the counter.
- Bigger clusters will award you much more points than a number of smaller clusters.
- Tags: drag, make, clusters, collect, mouse.
Flux is a challenging physics-based puzzle/skill game with 30 levels with some nice visuals.
You will soon find that clusters will get too heavy to drag around as they grow larger, so you can create smaller clusters and join them together. Don't forget you can change a single ball to the active colour by dragging it the counter.
Overall, an enjoyable game, that we played many times.